Our Child Development Center strives to be an extension of the family, the basic framework of society, and our emphasis is the development of the whole child. Our curriculum and methods are developmentally appropriate.
Please click HERE to log into MyProcare and pay your tuition.
We are only adding infants for Spring 2023 to our waitlist at this time. All other classes are full and we have closed the waitlist for them until Fall 2023.
If you looking for child care that is Christ-centered, fun for your child and beneficial to your whole family, call us today at 706-884-2437 to learn more!
Our program encourages:
- Spiritual Development – emphasizing the love of God
- Emotional Development – building a positive self-image
- Intellectual Development – developing positive attitudes toward learning
- Social Development – exhibiting respect for ourselves and others
- Physical Development – developing fine and gross motor skills
Our facility is well equipped including two outdoor playgrounds and an indoor gymnasium play area for cold and rainy day activities. We provide nutritious lunches and snacks daily.
Our center is open from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. We provide care for children ages six weeks through four years of age.
The center encourages parent involvement. You are invited to visit our center, meet our teachers and review our curriculum.
Contact our Child Development Center by calling 706.884.2437 or by emailing Brittany Comerford.