Contact our Child Development Center by calling 706.884.2437 or by emailing Brittany Comerford.
Our program encourages:
- Spiritual Development – emphasizing the love of God
- Emotional Development – building a positive self-image
- Intellectual Development – developing positive attitudes toward learning
- Social Development – exhibiting respect for ourselves and others
- Physical Development – developing fine and gross motor skills
Our facility is well equipped including two outdoor playgrounds and an indoor gymnasium play area for cold and rainy day activities. We provide nutritious lunches and snacks daily. Our center is open from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. We provide care for children ages six weeks through four years of age. The center encourages parent involvement. You are invited to visit our center, meet our teachers and review our curriculum.