Our church meets on the Northwest corner of LaFayette Square in beautiful downtown LaGrange. We are easily accessible from all parts of the community and beyond.
From I-85 North
Take Exit 18 and turn right on GA Highway 109. When you get to LaFayette Square in downtown LaGrange, turn right onto East LaFayette Square. Go two blocks and turn left on W. Haralson St. Go one block and turn left on Church St.
From I-85 South
Take Exit 14 and turn right on US Highway 27. Turn left on W. Haralson St. Go one block and turn left on Church St.
First Baptist Church provides convenient parking for worship, Bible study and other events:
- On Broad Street, free public parking deck directly across the street from our Sanctuary and Family/Children entrances.
- On Church Street, directly across the street from our Christian Family Life Center entrance.
- On Church Street, directly across from our Welcome Center entrance.
- On W. Haralson Street, behind our church offices and behind the Christian Family Life Center
- On Church Street, one block North of the New Life Center.
Ample public parking is available on Church Street in the new City Parking Deck directly across from the church main entrances. Other public parking is available on Broad and W. Haralson Streets. After business hours, many of our business neighbors allow our worshipers to park in their parking areas, but please be a good neighbor and honor their business hours. The Troup County Parking Deck is located one block East of our church on Ridley Ave. adjacent to the Troup County Courthouse and Government Building.
Please note: Our church offices are located at 207 W. Haralson St. Normal office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 p.m.), Monday through Friday.