We are excited to announce that we are now open for anyone who would like to come!
For children grades K-5, it would help us out a great deal if you would let us know you plan to join us! Here is the link to RSVP and have a quicker check-in experience: https://forms.gle/bUWbWPmCho9ezepp7
There will be a few things that will be different however specifically for our elementary families.
1. Check-in to get your tags will only be available on the first or second floor check-in stations.
2. K-2nd grade will meet in the second floor rally room and 3rd-5th grade will meet on third floor rally room. Make sure to get your tag before going to the third floor!
3. Please RSVP each week for faster check-in. This will allow us to pre-print your tags so that we have less time and contact during check-in. RSVP tags will be available at the second floor check-in area. This link will be available each Tuesday until 4:00pm on Wednesday.
4. Current time of program is 6:15-7:15pm.
5. Masks/Face coverings that cover nose and mouth are required for all elementary kids and volunteers.
See you Wednesday!