The Evangel focuses on the vision and mission of First Baptist and articles highlight our discipleship process of Come, Grow, Share.
In this edition of The Evangel, Pastor Cade explains the Come, Grow, Share Discipleship Process. Anthony Criswell, Worship and Music Pastor, discusses the importance of coming to worship and follow. Tom Farr highlights the growth available in small groups settings, and a list of ways to share ourselves and Christ with others is also included.
To read or print this edition, click here.
Click an excerpt below to read the full article.
- It’s Your Serve…by Cade Farris Jennifer and I always taught our children to say, “Thank you,” whenever they receive a gift whether it was one they really… Read more: It’s Your Serve…
- You Are Shaped to ServeYou were created to serve God.1 God has uniquely created and shaped each individual for service in His kingdom. He created us with certain good… Read more: You Are Shaped to Serve
- Jim PendergraphServing in the Kitchen & in the Community Jim Pendergraph starts his day with the following statement: “It’s not about me, but Him.” This philosophy… Read more: Jim Pendergraph
- Melanie TraylorServing Up Supper and a Song Although her preference is to serve in the background, many know Melanie Traylor’s face. That’s be-cause she has served… Read more: Melanie Traylor
- How a Servant ACTSA – Available God Servants are available, ready to go when called and ready to do what-ever is asked. Are you available? Can God call… Read more: How a Servant ACTS
- Jana KinnersleyServing Families and Children Serving others is not something Jana Kinnersley just does occasionally; it’s the family motto. The phrase “Love God and Serve Others”… Read more: Jana Kinnersley
- Robby CookServing at the Sound Board Robby Cook enjoys people, yet prefers to serve behind the scenes. He can often be seen behind the sound system… Read more: Robby Cook
- How a Servant THINKSService is a mindset, a way of thinking. Phil. 2:5 instructs us to have the same mind as Christ. In Phil. 2:7, we read that… Read more: How a Servant THINKS
- What’s Your SHAPE?The SHAPE profile helps you discover how God has shaped you with Spiritual Gifts, Heart (passions), Abilities, Personality, and life Experiences. Complete the online SHAPE… Read more: What’s Your SHAPE?