When and where do you meet?
- 2 Sunday Morning Worship Services: 8:45AM Traditional Worship and 11AM Contemporary Worship – both in the Sanctuary on the 2nd and 3rd floor
- Youth Breakfast & Sunday School: 9:45AM (4th Floor)
- Youth Choir: 6PM – Sundays(High School: Adult Choir Room 2nd floor) (Middle School: 4th Floor)
- Wednesday Night Church Dinner: 4:45-6PM (Christian Family Life Center on 1st floor)
- Youth Recreation: 5-6:10PM Wednesdays (New Life Building on 1st Floor)
- Youth Worship/Bible Study: 6:15-7:15PM Wednesdays (New Life Building on 1st Floor)
What does a Wednesday Night Youth Service look like for my student?
We begin activities for students 6-12th grade at 5pm on Wednesday nights with recreation in the New Life Building. We will have basketball goals as well as ping-pong, corn hole and other games set-up for students to play as they come in. Starting at 6:10PM we will begin our 5 minute countdown for worship to start at 6:15PM. Students will then move to their seats (in the same room – New Life Building) and we will have student-led worship for 6-12th grade. After worship, middle school students will split off into small groups (area not determined yet) and high school will stay in the NLB for a teaching time led by Cody Turner. All students will end their teaching time by around 7:15PM.
How do I find out about events and activities?
Before students move into the worship area, they must check-in at our welcome kiosks with some of our adult volunteers. We like to mark off each student that is present, as well as make sure we have updated contact information on them so that we can send informational emails about upcoming events and resources for parents. To join our email list, txt FBCLGSTUDENTS to 22828 and you will receive instructions to join.
Once you are placed on the parent email list, you will receive a newsletter email each Monday to inform you of upcoming youth events for that week and the next as well as an email every Wednesday night with an overview of what was taught during youth service. You may unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive these emails. However, we use email as one of our primary forms of communication with parents, so we hope you choose to read them!
FBCLGstudents also uses a texting notification system, Remind 101, to send out updates and reminders on events. Please follow the instructions below to join our Youth Parents list and have your child join the Middle or High School Student lists to receive updates. *There are no additional fees to join these lists outside of standard carrier fees with your cell phone provider.*